I have a vision of love


I painted this fluid beauty while listening to the sublime voice of Mariah Carey,
and so, of course, I titled it after her song "Vision of love", from her 1990 album "Mariah Carey",
where she sing:
"I've realized a dream
And I visualized
The love that came to be
Feel so alive
I'm so thankful that I've received
The answer that heaven has sent down to me"

... and what better answer for me from the heaven than this art, that comes to me as a precious gift in the mind, in the eyes, in the hands?


Ho dipinto questa bellezza fluida ascoltando la voce sublime di Mariah Carey, 
e così, naturalmente, l'ho intitolata su ispirazione della sua canzone "Vision of love", dal suo album del 1990 "Mariah Carey",
dove lei canta: 
"Ho dato vita ad un sogno
E ho visualizzato
L'amore che sarebbe arrivato
Mi sento così viva
E sono così grata di aver ricevuto
La risposta che il cielo mi ha mandato" (trad. mia)

... e quale risposta migliore dal cielo per me di questa arte, che mi giunge come dono prezioso nella mente, negli occhi, nelle mani?





I have a vision of love
40 x 50 x 2 cm
acrylic on canvas - fitted with hanger on the back 
acrilico su tela - dotato di gancio sul retro



__________________________________


Sign up to my newsletter for receiving news about my latest artworks, upcoming events,
and esclusive discounts for subscribers > Read the past newsletters

Iscriviti alla newsletter
Iscriviti alla mia newsletter per ricevere notizie sugli ultimi dipinti, sugli eventi in programma
e sugli sconti esclusivi per gli iscritti > Leggi le newsletter passate

Post più popolari